We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received. Once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes to the terms that apply to that order.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Services team (email@example.com)
Hide The Label located at www.hidethelabel.com (’Site’), is owned and operated by Hide The Label Limited (‘we’, ‘the Company’, ‘Hide the label’, ‘our’ or ’us’, as applicable). For further information about our contact details, and us please go to our CONTACT US section. Our Site provides information about us, our collections, and also showcases and sells our products. You can purchase our Products from the Site and find out information about our current collections and Products.
Shopping online can be a totally different experience to shopping in store
Be aware that:
- The colours shown on our website will vary depending on a range of factors including your computer screen and display settings
- Sizes and measurements are approximate only
- All goods are subject to availability which means we may not be able to supply your order until we have checked our stocks
- Delivery timings are estimates only
- Goods and promotions which are offered on our website may not always be available
It is your responsibility to ensure that your login, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times.
Shopping on Hidethelabel.com
Here’s a few steps to get you started when placing your first order with us.
Once you have chosen your item, add it to your shopping basket. Enter your login details if you have them, if not select guest log in. Include your address and choose your payment method then finally confirm your order.
Once we have received your order, we will send you a confirmation email to the address provided. This will contain your order number and details of your purchase(s). Please be aware that this email is only an acknowledgement that your order has been received, it is not an acceptance by us of any offers to purchase goods. An order dispatch email will be sent and payment taken from your credit/ debit card when we have checked our stocks and can confirm we have the goods you ordered. This is the point when we have agreed to a contract with you.
Once you receive the shipping confirmation email this will act as confirmation that your item(s) have been sent. You may receive multiple order dispatch emails if your order is being shipped in more than one parcel. If any goods are unavailable, you will receive an email to confirm this and no payment will be taken for these goods. We reserve the right to refuse any order prior to dispatch.
Hide The Label currently only ships within the UK and ireland - for enquiries regarding shipping to other countries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Free shipping offer
Please note that our current free shipping offer for orders over £150 is for Express Shipping only (next working day).
We are not responsible under these Terms and Conditions for any acts or events outside our reasonable control (force majeure), that adversely affect your purchase, including (but not limited to) strikes, lockouts, failures of third party systems or networks, acts of god, fire, earthquake, storm, flood or other natural disaster, civil unrest, acts of terrorism, deliberate sabotage of or malicious damage to equipment or data or for damage to or destruction of premises or equipment.
Promises, liability and disclaimer
The Site is provided on an “as is” and “information only” basis. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all promises, warranties, conditions, or representations relating to the Site and its content, whether express, implied, oral or written. In particular:
- We do not make any promises as to the truth, accuracy, integrity, quality or completeness of the content or information that appears on the Site and you should not rely on it being accurate, truthful or complete; and
- By using the Site you acknowledge and accept the inherent risks, characteristics and limitations of the internet, particularly in terms of technical performance of the Site, response times to view, verify or transfer information; and the risks inherent in all third party links, connections and transfers via the Internet; and
- We do not make any promises about the availability or accessibility of the Site or promise that your access to the Site, the content on it or the services we provide will be delivered uninterrupted, in a timely manner or error-free; and
- We are not responsible for any data or information uploaded by any users or visitors including any content posted, uploaded or published on the Site. It is your responsibility to make backup copies of any of the content you post, upload or publish on the Site and we strongly recommend that you do so. You agree that your access and use of the Site and its content is at your own risk. We do not have any knowledge of, or control over, the particular purposes for which the information and content available on the Site is used. The content and information that we make available on the Site is provided for information only. Accordingly, we exclude any and all liability for any loss of any nature suffered by you as a direct or indirect result of your use of any of the information or content available on the Site or of making any decision, or refraining from making any such decision, based wholly or partly on any expression of opinion, statement or other information contained in the content available on the Site.
We make no promises in respect of any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, cancelbot, logic bomb or any other form of programming routine designed to damage, destroy or otherwise impair a computer’s functionality or operation including transmission arising from your download of any content, software you use to download the content, the Site or the servers that make it available. In this respect you agree that it is your responsibility to install suitable anti-virus and security software on your computer hardware and other devices to protect against any such bugs, viruses or other such harmful programming routines. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such content.
To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
- Loss of income or revenue;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of profits or contracts;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of data;
- Loss of goodwill;Wasted management or office time; and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You agree to only use the Site in accordance with these Terms. You agree that you will compensate us (and our employees, officers, agents and suppliers) in full for any damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees we incur that arise out of any breach by you of these Terms (including any actions you take which disrupt access to and/or the functioning of the Site) or any liability we incur as a result of the use of the Site by you and any other person that uses your account.
Faulty and mis-described products
Please note that we will not accept returns and provide refunds if a fault arises from fair wear and tear, wilful or accidental damage, negligence by you or a third party, abnormal or inappropriate storage or working conditions or maintenance, failure to operate or use the Products in accordance with the user instructions, misuse or alteration or repair of the Products by you or a third party that is not authorised by us or the manufacturer.
You should provide us with proof of purchase when seeking to return a faulty or mis-described item. You will need to arrange for return of the item(s) to us. We will inspect all items that we receive from you. We will offer to arrange to replace the Product with a new one or reimburse you for the full cost of the item (but not the value of any promotional code(s) used) to your original payment method within 30 days of our receipt of the faulty or mis-described item. You have certain rights as a consumer, including legal rights relating to the repair and replacement of faulty goods. Nothing in these Terms will reduce these legal rights. For further information about your legal rights, please contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have received a Product and it is not faulty or mis-described you may still cancel the order and obtain a refund for that Product provided you notify us in the manner set out and within the period set out in the section, cancelling an order below.
You will need to arrange for return of the item(s) to us at your own cost, quoting your order number. We will not reimburse you for any delivery, customs charges or other costs that you incur in returning the goods to us. Your relevant order number must be quoted on all returns.
You may of course inspect the Products that you purchase from us. However, whilst you are deciding whether to keep your purchases, you do have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of our Products. Please do not damage the Products whilst you inspect them and please store and handle all Products with care and in a manner that is appropriate for the type of Product. Products must be returned complete (i.e. with any accessories or other parts that you receive with the Products) and with all original packaging and tags attached..
Cancelling an order
You have a legal right to cancel a Contract (under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Payments) Regulations 2013) within 28 days of receipt by you of the Product (“Relevant Period”). Accordingly, during the relevant period if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep a Product, you can notify us by email (email@example.com), of your decision to cancel the Contract and, provided you return the Product to us within 28 days, receive a refund.
Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract under these regulations is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. However, this cancellation right does not apply in the case of any Products made to your specifications or clearly personalised. If you cancel a Contract you must return the Products to us at Hide The Label Ltd 26 Ventnor Road, London SE14 5QT within 28 days after the day you cancel and you will be responsible for the costs of returning the Products.
Once we have received the Products and provided they are still in the original condition with all tags still attached, we will email to notify you that your return has been accepted and we will refund the total price you have paid for the Products on the card you paid, within 28 days of our decision to refund you. Please allow for this. However, if you chose enhanced delivery, we will only refund up to the amount of our usual standard delivery costs.
Our returns, exchange and cancellation policy is set out below. This policy together with our General Terms and Payment and Delivery policy contains the terms that govern the use of the Site and the orders you place and purchase.
Any defined terms used in this Returns, Exchanges and Cancellation Policy will have the meanings given to them in the General Terms and other policies.
Please contact our customer care team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
Will be debited and cleared from your account upon receipt of your order and once the card details have been cleared to ensure the credit/debit card that is being used is yours, or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to Hide The Label ltd, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Payment for the Products and all applicable delivery charges is taken in advance.
Changes to these terms
We may make changes to these Terms at any time by sending you an email with the modified Terms or by posting a copy of them on the Site. Any changes will take effect 7 days after the date of our email or the date on which we post the modified terms on the Site, whichever is the earlier. If you continue to use the Site after that period has expired, it means that you accept any such changes.